My Name is Steve Robinson, I have lived in Somerset all my life, but I have also worked and travelled to many locations throughout the UK, working with a large variety of people.
Coming from an electrical engineering background and have been involved in the counselling field for 10 plus years and have worked in the NHS for nearly 20 Years
I have had many interests, team sports, including Tug of War (County Champions for several Years). I have also organised many local charity events, have been chairperson to a social club. Today I enjoy walking in nature, reading, Travel and spending time with family and friends.
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- EMDR London. EMDR in Therapy and Coaching.
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling.
BACP Membership No 685142
CPD Courses attended
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy.
- Domestic Violence Assessment and Intervention, Individual Structured interview (Relate).
- Child Protection and Safeguarding.
- Mental Health Awareness.
- Sex & Sexual Intimacy.
- Suicidal Risk and Support.
- Understanding Concepts of Addiction.
Length of time in practice
Previous practise in the past
- Relate Yeovil.
- Private Practice Yeovil & Wincanton.
Other clinics where he currently practise
Wincanton Heath Centre