My Name is Steve Robinson, I have lived in Somerset all my life, but I have also worked and travelled to many locations throughout the UK, working with a large variety of people.
I come from an electrical engineering background and have been involved in the counselling field for 10 plus years and have worked in the NHS for nearly 20 Years
I have had many interests, team sports, including Tug of War (County Champions for several Years) I have also organised many local charity events, have been chairperson to a social club. Today I enjoy walking in nature, reading, Travel and spending time with family and friends
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- EMDR London. EMDR in Therapy and Coaching.
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling.
BACP Membership No 685142
CPD Courses attended
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy.
- Domestic Violence Assessment and Intervention, Individual Structured interview (Relate).
- Child Protection and Safeguarding.
- Mental Health Awareness.
- Sex & Sexual Intimacy.
- Suicidal Risk and Support.
- Understanding Concepts of Addiction.
Length of time in practice
Previous practise in the past
- Relate Yeovil.
- Private Practice Yeovil & Wincanton.
Other clinics where he currently practise
Wincanton Heath Centre