Sarah practises meditation, often in the form of mindfulness and uses that as a way to take care of herself and ensure she is present in the moment. She is also a qualified homoeopath.
She enjoys spending time with her children and doing fun things together. When she has time she enjoys getting out on her motorbike.
Sarah is a registered Occupational Therapist offering Child Therapy; Parenting classes for children and teenagers
BSc (Hons) degree in Occupational Therapy
- Health Professionals Council
- British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Member of Alliance of Registered Homoeopaths
- Disclosure and Barring service – Enhanced level
CPD Courses attended
Tuning into Kids and Tuning into Teens
Length of time in practice
Qualified as an occupational therapist for twenty years.
She has worked mainly in the NHS within the field of mental health for all ages and specialising in children and young people with mental health difficulties (CAMHS). Through this work she does individual work and group work, also working with families too.
Other clinics where she currently practises
- She also has a private practice in Stoke sub Hamdon
- Co-facilitates emotional coaching training that is being rolled out over Somerset.
- She works within schools supporting children and young people with their emotional and mental health.