Sally is a registered integrative psychotherapist and has been working in private practice since 1996. Prior to this she worked as a probation officer in residential, institutional and public sector settings for 12 years offering individual counselling and group work.
Sally offers a safe confidential space for individual short-term counselling and longer term psychotherapy, and is experienced in working with a wide range of problems.
- Diploma in Psychotherapy (Chiron)
- Certificate in Holistic Psychotherapy (Chiron)
- CQSW/Dip SW (Kingston)
CPD Courses attended
Sally attends courses regularly – a minimum of 20 hours per year. Recent CPD training has included:
- The inner critic or judge
- Family constellations
- Voice dialogue
- Brief solution focussed therapy
- Art therapy
- Eating distress and body image
- Ritual abuse
Length of time in practice