Rachel became fascinated with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine after having treatment for fertility issues. Not only did she get the desired result (daughter number 2!), she found there were many other benefits such as improved sleep and digestion, reduced joint pain amd more energy.
These improvements sparked a desire to learn more and she decided on a career change, embarking on a four year degree in Acupuncture at the renowned College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading. Alongside her clinical year she undertook a Diploma in Tuina Massage which gave her great experience in treating musculoskeletal pain.
Rachel is registered and insured with the British Acupuncture Council and abides by their strict codes of conduct and program of continued professional development.
Acupuncture and Tuina Massage
- BSc Hons Acupuncture
- Licentiate in Acupuncture
- Tuina Massage Diploma
CPD Courses attended
- Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
- Fertility course with Jill Glover – ‘It Takes Two’ – Understanding Male & Female Infertility
- Five Elements Emotions
- ‘Balms, Plasters and other mediums for Musculoskeletal & Internal Conditions’ with Kevin Young
- Six Divisions with Frances Turner
British Acupuncture Council