Oren Harper has an educational background having spent almost 20 years teaching in a secondary school. In 2012 he decided to pursue his passion and become an Art Psychotherapist. Art runs through him and he comes from a background of talented artists. Oren recognises first hand the incredible opportunity that Art Therapy can provide. It can open doors, tackle issues lurking in shadows and provides a bedrock or a foundation to support you. Making images, working with your hands and interacting with materials can also be fun!
Masters in Art Psychotherapy
British Association for Art Therapies (BAAT)
DBS Enhanced certified
CPD Courses attended
- Introduction to Child Protection.
- Working with Trauma & Critical Illness.
- Safeguarding Children.
- Digital Art.
- Exploration of Attachment Theory.
- Neuroscience of Attachment.
Length of time in practice
- Children’s Centre, Derby
- Wincanton Primary School, Wincanton
- The Art of Change (AOC)
- Highfield House Care Home
Other clinics where you currently practise
- We Hear You (Why), Adults, Midsomer Norton
- We Hear You (Why), Children & Young People, Radstock.
- The Mendip School, Shepton Mallet