Naomi has always been fascinated by how the human body works. She graduated from the University of Liverpool with an Anatomy & Human Biology degree in 2006.
Whilst Naomi was studying, she grew interested in complementary therapies and decided to do a Naturopathy Diploma in order to decide in which therapy to specialise.
This Course included nutrition, herbalism, homeopathy, iridology, Bach flower remedies, Traditional Chinese Medicine and ear acupuncture. She found acupuncture a good foundation for optimum health – which can be built upon, so she then undertook a second three-and-a-half-year acupuncture degree which included nine months of weekly clinics.
Naomi graduated from The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, Reading in 2014. She was asked to return to the college, as a Practising Acupuncturist, to work at their clinic for a further eight months.
Naomi is a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
- Bachelor of Science (with Honours) Acupuncture
- Licentiate in Acupuncture
- Bachelor of Science (with Honours) Anatomy and Human Biology
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Musculoskeletal conditions and trigger point therapy
- Channel palpation
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Commonly prescribed medicines
- Autoimmune disease
British Acupuncture Council
- British Acupuncture Council: www.acupuncture.org.uk