Kate offers supportive mentoring and coaching and has a wealth of experience having served, for 18 years as a Physical Training Instructor/Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist having trained at the Defence Rehabilitation Medical Centre (DMRC) Headley Court. Kate has worked with a diverse range of clients from injured Service personnel returning from Afghanistan, both Military and civilians overcoming issues from sports, work-related injuries, lifestyles related illness, eating disorders and Parkinson’s disease.
Kate understanding how important it is to improve and manage the mind to support a return to fitness and overall wellbeing. Kate trained in NLP becoming a Master Practitioner 2012 and NLP Trainer 2015. She is also qualified Precision Nutrition level 2 Pro-Coach and APPI advanced level 3 Pilates teacher.
Kate strongly believes in a supportive and nurturing approach and helping her clients with their personal development, belief systems leading them to find success in all areas of their lives. Kate has learnt how to live a healthy, happy and balanced life without ever feeling deprived. She believes there is an inner athlete in everyone and loves supporting people to realise what is possible and what they can achieve.
To Kate age is only a number, it’s how you feel inside that counts. Having this belief is the key to creating long-term change for their bodies, their health and overall wellbeing. Putting these belief systems to the test, Kate is no stranger to gruelling fitness challenges having completed over 25 plus Ultra marathons and in 2013 became the first British Woman to complete the Thames Ring 250 mile running race in under 97 hours aged 43.
- Complete Nutrition and Fitness Coaching (1-1 and group programmes)
- NLP and Life coaching – Specialising in Healthy Lifestyle Change
- Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Beginners to Advanced Pilates- 1-1 and group classes (including antenatal & postnatal)
- PD Warrior – Parkinson’s Disease Specialist Exercise Prescription (1-1 only)
- Precision Nutrition(PN) Level 2 – Pro-Coach Qualified.
- PD Warrior – Parkinson Disease Instructor Qualified.
- NLP Trainer – JSNLP July 2013 NLP Master Practitioner – JSNLP June 2012.
- Austrian Institute of Applied Pilates – Advanced Level 3 Instructor.
- REPS Level 4 – Specialist Instructor (Premier Fitness International Lower Back Pain, GP referral, exercise Rehabilitation, Advanced Personal training, nutrition).
- International Institute of Sports Therapy Diploma.
- Annual Plymouth sports and Exercise Medicine Conference.
- Physio UK – Postpartum Health for Mums: Restoring Form and Function.
- APPI Pilates – pre and postnatal Pilates.
- ANLP (The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming).
- REPS (Register of exercise professionals level).
- FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapies).
Length of time in practice
- The Primary Care Unit, RNAS Yeovilton.
- Argent Rehabilitation freelance Agency.
Other Clinic where you currently practise
Private Practice, Somerset, (both in person and online).