Jane likes being active and stays healthy by walking her springer spaniel as well regularly attending Tai Chi and Pilates classes.
She also enjoys craft activities, especially knitting, though she does not really find enough time to do them. She loves reading, shopping and travel and would love to see China – in particular the Great Wall.
- Physiotherapy including manual techniques.
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP).
- Health Professional Council (HPC).
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP).
- Organisation of Physiotherapists in Private Practice (OPPP).
CPD Courses attended
Too numerous to mention!
Length of time in practice
- NHS; The London Hospital; Stoke Mandeville.
- GP Surgeries in Stevenage & South Petherton.
- Private practices in Stevenage & Chetnole.
Other clinics where you currently practise
- GP Surgeries – Queen Camel, Chetnole.
- Home visits.