Diane has a degree in Podiatry which she obtained at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh with distinction. She first qualified as a State Registered Chiropodist in 1985 and has had many years experience within the NHS and private sector of Chiropody and Podiatry. She began her own private practice in 1988.
Diane is fully committed to ongoing professional education and regularly attends courses and seminars to maintain her knowledge and to keep up-to-date with new discoveries and techniques. She is a member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and fully subscribes to their code of ethics and standards.
She is a keen cyclist and regularly hits the roads around the local area to maintain fitness, energy and for the sheer joy of it – especially in the Spring & Summer. Time spent with family and friends is of paramount importance but she also enjoys books from past & present as long as there is an intricate and complicated plot. For quiet times she loves to sew and practice her cross-stitch & embroidery techniques – she has many fabulous designs emblazoned on the walls of her home.
- Podiatry & Chiropody
- BSc Podiatry (Distinction); Diploma Podiatric Medicine
- Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists (SOCAP)
- Health Professionals Council
CPD Courses attended
- Somerset & Bournemouth Branches of SOCAP Conferences
- Numerous other courses including: diabetes; neurological assessment; biomechanics
Length of time in practice
- 25 years
- NHS Bath AHA
Other clinics where she currently practices
- Hamdon Medical Centre, Stoke Sub Hamdon
- Church Street Surgery, Martock