Adele Clinch has been practising as a Podiatrist for over 18 years. She worked in private practice in Sussex before relocating to Sherborne.
She is passionate about podiatry and strives to utilise her skills and experience to provide patients with the best possible care.
Away from podiatry Adele enjoys travelling, cooking and sailing.
Podiatry & Chiropody
- Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists (SOCAP).
- Health Care Professionals Council.
CPD Courses attended
- Shoe fitters.
Lower limb vascol assesment
Length of time in practice
- Peachhaven Podiatry Clinic, East Sussex.
- Other clinics where she currently practices.
- Castle Street Clinic, Trowbridge.
Adele currently works Saturday mornings at Nine Springs, she is taking on new clients. Call reception to book your appointment: 01935 422488